Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- You can now get the Shattered Weapon from Kinloch Skry'mir at ( -35, 24, 214 ) /waypoint -35, 24, 214 in the Tenebrous Tangle, you don't have to (even) start/finish your Epic weapon Quest to start this one
- You must be a level 85 to complete all steps.
- Beastlord and Channeler can't do this Quest
How to Start Edit
Speak with Kinloch Skry'mir at ( -35, 24, 214 ) /waypoint -35, 24, 214 in the Tenebrous Tangle and then go to Lavastorm and speak with Researcher Sel'Quar at ( -150, -117, 634 ) /waypoint -150, -117, 634 in the Shrine of Thunder near zone-in.
- Fiery Jewel of the Underfoot  - Tenebrous Tangle
- Epic Repercussions  - The Sundered Frontier
- Enervated (effects removed) version of your class' Mythical Weapon.
- House item trophy of your class' Mythical Weapon.
- One or more Grandmaster-quality spells that duplicate the effects of your class' Mythical Weapon.
This timeline details the quests for the fabled and mythical versions of a class's Epic Weapon.
You must be at least Level 80 in order to start/complete this quest line. The Fabled version of the epic requires only completing content of heroic difficulty at maximum, while the Mythical version requires completing several Epic encounters, culminating in one inside Veeshan's Peak.