Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||The Ruins of Guk: The Lower Corridors (AA)|
|Journal Level||80 (Tier 9)|
|Starting Zone||The Ruins of Guk: The Lower Corridors more|
|How to Start||talk to a lost dwarven spirit inside the zone|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Collect the ghostly dwarf's belongings.
- Locate the dwarf's broken axe. ( -107, -16, -104 ) /waypoint -107, -16, -104
- Search the halls to find the shield at ( -66, -62, -270 ) /waypoint -66, -62, -270, in the same room as the statue of honor
- Locate the dwarf's lost mug as well. ( -203, -31, -248 ) /waypoint -203, -31, -248
- Hail a lost dwarven spirit near the beginning of the zone ( -96, -1, 35 ) /waypoint -96, -1, 35.
- Find the dwarf's lost companion, a lost barbarian spirit in the room containing the mug ( -186, -36, -196 ) /waypoint -186, -36, -196.
- Find lost pieces of the barbarian's spirit by killing four daz spiriteaters.
- These mobs will keep spawning as long as someone is on this part of the quest.
- Speak with the barbarian.
- Return to the dwarf and guide him to the barbarian.
- This is a group update, and everyone in the group must hail the dwarf at the front of the zone at the same time.
- The dwarf will stop three times and ask for directions. Guide him as follows: left, straight, right.
- Hail the dwarf once he reaches the barbarian to complete the quest.
- Experience Only