Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
See the Guild Hall Amenities page for a list of all amenities.
- This amenity does not have a Guild Level minimum.
- This amenity is available for all types of Guild Halls.
About this AmenityEdit
A NPC that casts a portal for guild members to allow travel to any location that has a functional Druid Ring.
- This is NPC replaced the functional druid ring that was once available as a hall amenity, but the house item version like A verdant druid ring can be placed in a hall near this NPC for the same effect as the old ring.
R click and choose Customize from the list. You can set the following"
- Name -Like character names, you can not choose a name with a copyright (e.g. Luke Skywalker) or one that is obscene.
- Race - choose any of the playable races for the hireling
- Sex - choose to make the hireling female or male
- Uniform - you must have at least one Uniform Mannequin amenity to set a uniform.