Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other articles with related titles, see Douglas.
|Purpose||Erollisi Day Gifts|
|Zone||The City of Freeport (LU31)|
|Location||Outside Seafarer's Roost ( -210, -56, 5 ) /waypoint -210, -56, 5
- Douglas is a merchant that appears during the Erollisi Day festival near East Freeport (POI) and sells Valentines day items in exchange for Erollisi Coins.
- For good aligned players, Douglas (Qeynos) can also be found in Qeynos Province District near Qeynos Harbor (POI).
- Steven also sells event items.
- Some items may be duplicates of those you can chose from the Hearts a'Flutter races or items from retired quests.
Goods For SaleEdit
To view these (and other items) using the in-game "dressing room" window before you buy them, hold down CTRL on your keyboard and L click on the item's icon. The dressing room will open and show a preview of house items, petamorph wands, mounts, appearance gear, dungeon-maker goods, and (most) other items.
These are permanent mounts, not charm-mounts. You can also equip them in the mount appearance slot to continue getting the bonuses from stat mounts.
Charms and Misc. TrinketsEdit
- Lovers' Gazebo Assembly Kit (places a temporary gazebo in the world) 75 Erollisi coin
- Mended Heart (healing potion) 6 Erollisi coin
All items in this section can be placed in player-housing.
- Amorous Glow Skimmer 5 Erollisi coin
- an Erollisi Teddy Bear 6 Erollisi coin
- Blackened Rose Cordon 5 Erollisi coin
- Blackened Rose Garland 5 Erollisi coin
- Blue Patched Heart Pillow 5 Erollisi coin
- Bow Mounted Red Rose Garland 2g
- Box of Assorted Chocolates 6 Erollisi coin
- Briarthorn Entraller 20 Erollisi coin
- Crimson Stained Glass Square (a tile building block item) 2g
- Dazzling Temptation (pink "shiny") 6 Erollisi coin
- Erollisi Mantrap 20 Erollisi coin
- Fairy Drake 20 Erollisi coin
- Glossy Vase of Love 5 Erollisi coin
- Golden Rose Cordon 2g
- Heart Mounted Purple Rose Garland 2g
- Heart Mounted Red Rose Garland 2g
- Love's Chapel Guardian Plushie 30 Erollisi coin
- Love's Grand Settee 10 Erollisi coin
- Lover's Grand Veil 15 Erollisi coin
- Lover's Purse Item price in dispute during event testing. Please add final cost and remove this note.
- Lovers' Gazebo 15 Erollisi coin
- Lucky Teralid Plushie 30 Erollisi coin
- Pink Rose Topiary 10 Erollisi coin
- Pink Stained Glass Square (a tile building block item) 2g
- Pink Vesspyr Bloom 5 Erollisi coin
- Puppy Love Plushie 100 Erollisi coin
- Rainy Day Knoll 20 Erollisi coin
- Romantic Red and Gold Hanging Fairy Lights 10 Erollisi coin
- Shard of Love Stag Plushie 20 Erollisi coin
- Single Pink Rose 2 Erollisi coin
- Single Purple Rose 2 Erollisi coin
- Single Red Rose 2 Erollisi coin
- Single Yellow Rose 2 Erollisi coin
- Three Pink Roses 3 Erollisi coin
- Three Purple Roses 3 Erollisi coin
- Three Red Roses 3 Erollisi coin
- Three Yellow Roses 3 Erollisi coin
- The Lady of Insurrection (Painting) 5 Erollisi coin
- Vanished Jar of Passion 5 Erollisi coin
- Violet Vesspyr Bloom 5 Erollisi coin
- Yellow, Pink, and Red Roses 3 Erollisi coin
The following are no-stat items you can equip for appearance-only use:
- Blushing Lover 10 Erollisi coin
- Insurrection Armor Crate 100 Erollisi coin
- Passionate Attire 10 Erollisi coin
- Thief of Love Armor Crate 100 Erollisi coin
Pets and Petamorph WandsEdit
- Petamorph wands can only be used on combat pets, not on cosmetic pets.
- Petamorph Wand: Dragonfly 20 Erollisi coin
- Petamorph Wand: Erollisi Mantrap 20 Erollisi coin
- Petamorph Wand: Mist Panther 20 Erollisi coin
- Petamorph Wand: Mutated Butterfly 20 Erollisi coin
- Cosmetic pets (anyone can cast these)
- Sparkling Passion (pink pet "sparkleball") 20 Erollisi coin
- Sparkling Romance (red pet "sparkleball") 20 Erollisi coin
Player-Made Dungeon ItemsEdit
- The items in this section can only be used if you have unlocked the Dungeon Maker System. The Dungeon Maker system was included with the Age of Discovery expansion or (later) as an individual content feature purchased through the Marketplace.
- Erollisian Custodian (Druid) 15 Erollisi coin
- Erollisian Flame Sentinel (Guardian) 15 Erollisi coin
- Erollisian Hart of Love (Templar) 15 Erollisi coin
- Erollisian Sprite of Devotion (Dirge) 15 Erollisi coin
- Erollisian Sprite of Passion (Wizard) 15 Erollisi coin
- Sister Aalarya Activator (a mage) 15 Erollisi coin
- Sister Katey Activator (a priest) 15 Erollisi coin
- Sister Leela Activator (a scout) 15 Erollisi coin
- Sister Thog Activator (a warrior) 15 Erollisi coin
|This article refers to events, personae, items and activities only present in-game during the annual Erollisi Day festivities, which come to Norrath each year for a short time roughly around February 14th.|