Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Level||101 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||Kralet Penumbra: Temple of the Ill-Seen (Advanced Solo) more|
|How to Start||Click a lit brazier at ( -121, 2, 159 ) /waypoint -120.94, 1.94, 158.56|
One of the temple's braziers is light with violet flames, but there are two others that remain dormant. I need to find a way to light them to bring this temple out of the darkness. One is linked to a beast of Kralet Penumbra, the other to a violet orb located somewhere within.
- You have 6 minutes to complete this quest.
- It's best to clear the temple before starting this quest.
- Light the west brazier by clicking on it ( -49, 22, 158 ) /waypoint -48.60, 22.34, 158.48 .
- Find a violet orb in the waters at the lowest level of the temple.
- You have to look under the water, you will not be able to spot it from above.
- The location for the orb varies.
- Light the east brazier ( -122, 22, 158 ) /waypoint -122.17, 22.34, 158.37 (above the quest-starter brazier).