Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||see Starting the Quest below|
|How to Start||Speak with Pearl Honeywine (Good Characters), a social anthropologist in Qeynos Harbor or Speak with Mareva D'Iniv (Evil Characters), a social archaeologist in North Freeport|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
This quest is only Scalable up to a cap at level 50.
- "I need to find out about the Roekillik"
- Speak to Surveyor Menak, Just west of Wailing Caves.( 43, -24, -882 ) /waypoint 43, -24, -882
- Go to Engineer Klaaska ( -19, -39, -889 ) /waypoint -19, -39, -889 East of Surveyor Menak.
- Go back to Pearl Honeywine (Good Characters) or Mareva D'Iniv (Evil Characters).
- Now you have to investigate mines on Norrath.
- If you are under level 30 go to Bloodskull Valley in The Commonlands ( -4, -48, 729 ) /waypoint -4, -48, 729
- If you are level 30-45 go to The Mysterious Mine in Zek ( -170, -16, -193 ) /waypoint -170, -16, -193
- If you are level 46 and above go to the entrance to Permafrost in Everfrost, If you have problems getting the update you should zone in and then back out again to get it.
- Back to Pearl Honeywine (Qeynos) or Mareva D'Iniv (Freeport)