| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|This quest was originally part of the world event heralding the arrival of Rodcet Nife
What does this information mean?
- Fly to Mok Rent. Head over the bridge towards the Ruins of Verelisk ( 1918, 39, 267 ) /waypoint 1918, 39, 267. Look for piles of bones.
- Disturb a pile to spawn a brittle Sathirian guard (level will scale to match yours) and kill it. Click the skeleton remains to get a bone chip.
- Repeat until you have 10 bone chips.
- Return to Evdokia for your reward.
- At least (tier 1 players)
- At least 90c (tier 2 players)
- At least 11s 36c (tier 3 players)
- At least 41s 65c (tier 4 players)
- At least 55s 35c (tier 5 players)
- At least 3g 61s 87c (tier 6 players)
- At least 6g 88s 21c (tier 7 players)
- At least 9g 46s 1c (tier 8 players)