- A medium-sized instance consisting of a couple of large caverns, with many encounters of level 33-36.
- This is the Solo version, accessed by obtaining the quest, Investigating Dire Hollow (Alone) from either Cryptomancer Nasrara or Investigator Dahno at the explorer camps at Soul Eater Falls in Nektulos Forest and choosing I prefer to work alone.
- The entrance is located downstream from Soul Eater Falls on the west side of the river at ( 497, 2, -1142 ) /waypoint 497, 2, -1142
- There are three different "themes" of monsters, chosen randomly each time you enter: graverobbers, skeletons, or ghosts. All three themes drop the same loot, excluding Named drops.
- Named Monsters are semi-common; roughly 1 in 3 chance for each named.
- When you break a breakable wall, the room behind may contain a Named, a loot snapper, a dusty vase, some spiders, or nothing.
- mud strider (34v) - Centipede
- loot snapper (34v) - Mimic
- graverobber lookout (33vvv-35v) - Dark Elf Assassin
- graverobber cleanser (33vvv-35v) - Dark Elf Coercer
- graverobber hauler (33vvv-35v) - Dark Elf Berserker
- graverobber curseward (33vvv-35v) - Dark Elf Fury
- graverobber extractor (34vvv-36v) - Dark Elf Assassin
- Handclamp (34)
- Cartographer T'Raen (35)
- Archaeologist R'Veth (36v) - Dark Elf Fury
- Master of the Hunt (level 34)
- Gnaw (level 35) - located behind a breakable wall opposite entry tunnel
- Incarnation of Rot (level 36)
- fallow shriller - Bat
- deathweaver spider - Spider
- forgotten guard - Ghost
- forgotten magi - Ghost
- forgotten assassin - Ghost
- guardian of the light - Ghost
- disciple of the bolt - Ghost
- guardian of the bolt - Ghost
- Dravix the Torchbearer (level 35)
- T'Volt the Sparkcaster (level 36)
- Miasma the Foul (level 36)
In the final room there is a monolith that will cast Fury of the Sparkcaster on a timer (60 secs?). This is an AE energy attack that will strike all players and pets within the room.