Heritage & Signature Quests Edit
- The Peacock Club Timeline - Signature Series (29 quests)
- An Ancient Desert Power - Heritage Quest (level 58)
Solo Quest Series Edit
- Sinking Sands Timeline (22 quests)
- Maj'Dul Timeline (25 quests)
- Ghassan the Trader Timeline (20 quests)
- The Peacock Club Timeline (23 quests)
- The Ashen Order Timeline (11 quests)
Access Quests Edit
See the Shimmering Citadel Timeline for access to the following zones (achieved in this order):
- The Shimmering Citadel (52-57)
- The Poets Palace (59-64 heroic)
- The Poets Palace: Return (60-65 raid)
- The Pedestal of Sky (60-65 raid)
- The Djinn Master's Prism (60-65 raid)
- The Hidden Cache - levels 49-54
- The Sanctorium - levels 49-54
- The Living Tombs - solo content for level 51-54, heroic content for level 51-56.
- The Silent City - solo content for level 55-58, heroic content for level 55-60.
- Ancient's Table - levels 56-60
- The Cave of Knowledge - levels 57-61
- Cazel's Mesa - levels 58-62
- The Shimmering Citadel - levels 59-64
- The Poets Palace (from within Shimmering Citadel) - levels 59-64
- Lockjaw's Lair (57-62)
- The Court of Al'Afaz (58-63)
- Gates of Akhet Aken (58-63)
- The Poets Palace: Return (60-65)
- The Pedestal of Sky (60-65)
- The Djinn Master's Prism (60-65)
There are 3 principle factions, or Caliphates, in Maj'Dul, the capitol of the Dervish Nation, each led by their Caliph:
- The Court of the Blades - The military
- The Court of the Coin - The businessmen, bankers and moneylenders
- The Court of Truth - The magistrates
Each Court maintains it's own guard force and fighting in the streets between them is not uncommon. You can ally yourself with any of the courts at any given time, even progressing all the way to Champion of the court, but only one at a time. Almost all methods for raising faction with one court will also decrease your faction the same amount with the other two.
There is a fourth faction, a shadowy court that seeks power for it's own hidden agenda; The Court of Tears. This is the Dervish Assassin's guild.
Faction is an important aspect in Desert of Flames particularly with the three courts of Maj'Dul: Blades, Coin and Truth.
- Desert_of_Flames (ZAM)
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Desert of Flames"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.