Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Butcherblock Mountains more|
|How to Start||Steinsister Daglara ( 336, 189, 502 ) /waypoint 336, 189, 502|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- I must find the newly established treasure hunter entrance into the subterranean sections of Kaladim in Butcherblock Mountains.
- Enter the vaults under the city of Kaladim
- I am to search for anything of great importance to the dwarven people within the Hammerhall Barrel Chambers.
- Explore Hammerhall Barrel Chambers
- Throughout the zone, there are roaming mobs that scale to your level, and attackable wooden barrels and wooden crates, which may spawn additional mobs, or offer coin.
- At some point, it will be announced that 'You hear the sound of massive doors opening, scraping stone against stone!' That will open the previously sealed door at ( 197, 17, -89 ) /waypoint 197, 17, -89.
- Upon entering the room, Brewmaster Thifgur will become attackable.
- Defeat Brewmaster Thifgur
- Look for anything of great dwarven importance
- Click on the Hammerstein on the table at ( 195, 18, -99 ) /waypoint 195, 18, -99
- I must return to Steinsister Daglara ( 336, 189, 502 ) /waypoint 336, 189, 502, a cleric of Serilis, in Butcherblock Mountains.
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Brew Day celebration, which comes to Norrath each year the week of March 17th.|