This zone was completely revamped with LU33, changing from a Raid x2 zone to a Heroic zone.
You may enter the zone by killing Vigo Cerebus, the gate keeper who is on a 2.5 hour timer, and using the front gate, or by either sewer grate which leads to the sewers.
If you die here, you may choose to respawn in the sewers between the grate entrances, or in Zek, the Orcish Wastes outside the gate. You may also choose to exit by clicking on either sewer grate or the front gate. All Evac spells are disabled while in this zone!
If you enter by the front gate, from the moment you walk in you will be bombarded by Deathfist archers. Alarms will sound and Deathfist defenders will appear in a nearly constant stream. Additionally, as soon as you reach the battlements you can expect one or more named to come to you! Even if the zone is gray to you, the constant attacks will kill you pretty fast. The only sane approach may be the sewers.
This revamp also introduced some new mastercrafter armor sets (Deathfist Armor). The recipes for these armor sets are split between Deathfist Common Recipes (for head, hands, and feet) and Deathfist Rare Recipes (for chest, legs, and shoulders). All recipes require Blood Iron Ore which also drops in this zone.
The following quests are directly related to the zone, but do not start in the zone:
- Crippling the Defenses
- Driving Back the Heathens
- Keeping Up the Pressure (repeatable)
- The Rescue of the Green Hoods*Start form Zek - rewards SSoY
- The Right Brothers - rewards lv40 cloak
- The Search for the Marshal - rewards lv40 wrist
- Training is a Shield*Start form Zek - rewards Shiny Brass Shield
- Usurping an Emperor*Start form Zek - rewards lv42 weapon or secondary or etc.
- Knights in the Round - rewards house item
- Path of the Past - Deathfist Citadel*Start form event - rewards house item
- Step 3: Profit - rewards lv40 shoulders
The following quests start in the zone:
- The Arm of Innoruuk - rewards lv40 neck
- A Burglar Alert: Centurion - chest rewards for Chain Armor
- A Burglar Alert: Emperor - chest rewards for Plate Armor
- A Burglar Alert: Legionnaire - chest rewards for Plate Armor
- A Burglar Alert: Pawn - chest rewards for cloth Armor
- A Burglar Alert: Praetorian - chest rewards for leather Armor
- A Fallen Green Hood's Final Tasks - rewards lv39 weapon
- Forgive and Forget
- The Orc Runner Trinkets - rewards lv39 ear
- Prince Agtak's Hit List*
* These marked quests are concluded to kill Emperor Fyst. It is good to do the quests at the same time.