The Arm of Innoruuk, an arcane-infused catapult is the prize possession of the Deathfist Orcs within Deathfist Citadel.
|Adjacent to||Zek, the Orcish Wastes|
|Instances||Deathfist Citadel: Onslaught|
|Quest Lines||Deathfist Citadel Timeline|
Deathfist Citadel is the main fortress of the Deathfist Empire, and seat of it's power under the command of Emperor Fyst. From it's location in northern Zek, the Deathfist Citdael strikes fear into any fool-hardy adventurer that sets their gaze upon it.
- Killing Vigo Cerebus at the front gate of The Deathfist Citadel in Zek ( 46, -39, -604 ) /waypoint 46, -39, -604 unlocks the main door of the citadel at: ( 44, -28, -660 ) /waypoint 44, -28, -660
- Sewer grates in the moat around the citadel at: ( 43, -42, -781 ) /waypoint 43, -42, -781 or ( 80, -43, -753 ) /waypoint 80, -43, -753
- Main door: ( 0, 0, 53 ) /waypoint 0, 0, 53
- Sewer grates: ( 26, -9, -44 ) /waypoint 26, -9, -44 or ( 43, -9, -28 ) /waypoint 43, -9, -28
- This zone was completely revamped with LU33, changing from a Raid x2 zone to a Heroic zone. It also introduced some new mastercrafter armor sets (Deathfist Armor). The recipes for these armor sets are split between Deathfist Common Recipes (for head, hands, and feet) and Deathfist Rare Recipes (for chest, legs, and shoulders). All recipes require Blood Iron Ore, which drops in the instance as well as neighboring Zek.
- If you enter by the front gate, from the moment you walk in you will be bombarded by Deathfist archers. Alarms will sound and Deathfist defenders will appear in a nearly constant stream. Additionally, as soon as you reach the battlements you can expect one or more named to come to you! Even if the zone is gray to you, the constant attacks will kill you pretty fast. The only sane approach may be the sewers.
- All evac spells are disabled while in this zone!
- Deathfist Citadel: Onslaught uses Deathfist Citadel as it's parent zone and is not entered from within Deathfist Citadel.