What does this information mean?
- Click on the Tear of Veeshan inside the command tent.
- Return to where Jorlak was and use the portal. You will zone into the New Combine Drakelands.
- Speak to Jorlak.
- Click on the sparkles at ( 23, 1, -19 ) /waypoint 23, 1, -19 to place the Tear of Veeshan.
- Follow the dialogue, watch the events.
- Kill the Doomscale reavers (100^) that attack.
- Mercenaries are suspended in this zone, so you may want healing potions.
- If you happen to die, you can single pull the reavers.
- Kill the Awakened chronomages (100^^). We attacked them with ranged and they seemed too preoccupied to fight back.
- Watch and wait for Yelinak to discover an alternate method of returning to your side...
- Speak with Jorlak.
- Return to Cobalt Scar.
- Speak to Norg Gorefist in front of the command tent. He will zone you into Scarstone Commander's Tent: New Combine's Requiem.
- Follow the dialogue and events.
- Speak with Queen Antonia Bayle (good aligned) in the Qeynos Palace or Lucan (evil aligned) in Freeport's Dethknell Citadel to complete the quest.
- Go To Dethknell Citadel (portal at (8, -20, 13)) to speak Lucan in his office (The Overlord's Inner Sanctum).
- Go To Qeynos Castle (door at (490, 5, -20) in North Qeynos) to speak Antonia in her home.
One of the following (based on your archetype and alignment):
|| EQ2i credits EQ2 ZAM for some of the info in this article.