Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The daily tinkering task is a infinite repeatable quest that you can perform once every 18 (real world) hours. The quest offers you an opportunity to skill up your tinkering skill for merely the cost of the fuel the combine takes. All the other required materials are provided to you free of charge.
How To Start The QuestEdit
To begin the daily tinkering task you must speak to Londiar Inygad who is located in any of the major cities through out Norrath. (He must be a doppleganger of some sort!)
- Freeport Loc (23.8, -12.5, 93)
- Gorowyn Loc (2790, 121, 1239)
- Kelethin Loc (457, 91, 332)
- Neriak Loc (-184, -3, 275)
- New Halas Loc (-392, 176, -157)
- Qeynos Loc (345, -17, -87)
The Daily TasksEdit
The quest you receive varies depending upon your skill level for adorning and is not based off your adventure or tradeskill level.
Add general description of the task here and remove this note.
The quest you receive is based on your skill level:
- List tasks here, followed by Tinkering skill level range, and remove this note
- Tradeskill experience. Amount Received Scales to your Tradeskill Level. See Discussion
- 85s 64c (300 Tinkering Skill)
- 1 City Token
- +300 Faction with your local Tradeskill Guild.
The tinkering daily task is an easy way to complete some of the Daily Objective tasks.