| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|This quest was removed from game when The Shadow Odyssey went live
What does this information mean?
- You must be a level 20 Crafter (of any type) for the quest to be offered.
- No physical items are crafted. Continuing to craft beyond the required 10 is a waste of resources
- You tuck away the final product for safe keeping is the default message when the item is completed, whether it updates the quest or not.
- Turning in the quest erases the recipe from your book. You will have to scribe the recipe again if you repeat the quest.
- Zastik Togginscog gives you a recipe based on your tradeskill class. Scribe it.
- Craft 10 of the item (resources and fuel needed change based on your crafting level):
- Return to Zastik Togginscog.