Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This series of quests will take a beginning artisan from level 1 through level 9, giving the artisan experience with the various crafting professions, the first 7 recipe books, a 10 slot harvesting bag, and a crafting tunic with bonuses. When done, the artisan will be ready to talk to a Crafting Trainer to choose a crafting class.
The timeline is a part of the larger Tradeskill Timeline.
Optional starters include:
- Speak with any Crafting Trainer to receive artisan level 2.
- Speak with Thrawk For'Ork in Gorowyn Beach for the quest Becoming a Crafter. (Available to all characters.)
- Speak with Tradeskill Tutorial for the Tutorial: Learning to Harvest (adventurer level 2) before starting with the actual crafting
The actual tutorial questline starts by talking to a Tradeskill Tutorial -(see below for where to find one - to receive the following quests, in sequence:
- Tutorial: Forging Ahead (3)
- Tutorial: Countering Problems (4)
- Tutorial: Learning to Cook (5)
- Tutorial: The Art of Weapons (6)
- Tutorial: Scribing Scrolls (7)
- Tutorial: Alchemical Experiments (8)
- Tutorial: Essential Outfitting (9)
Total materials needed for the quests listed above:
- 7 tin clusters
- 6 roots
- 5 severed elm
- 5 lead clusters
- 4 jumjum
- 5 rawhide leather pelts
- 3 rough malachite
- 2 leaded loam
- 1 aerated mineral water
- 1 Basic Kindling
- 2 Basic Coal
- 1 Basic Sandpaper
- 1 Basic Incense
- 1 Basic Candle
- 1 Basic Filament
You will need to visit a Tradeskill Tutorial to get your first assignment; they can be found in most of the tradeskill instances within the major cities. In Qeynos and Freeport proper, you can go to either the outdoor crafting areas in North Qeynos or West Freeport or to any of the villages. The separate Tradeskill Instance zones in North Qeynos and West Freeport do not have a Tradeskill Tutorial.
See also: Tradeskill Instance for a list of all the tradeskill instances.
See also: Taking up a Tradeskill for an overview about the mechanics of tradeskills.