Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The City of Freeport at ( -115, -18, 271 ) /waypoint -115, -18, 271 for evil-aligned characters
- Qeynos Capitol District at ( 734, -19, 199 ) /waypoint 734, -19, 199 for good-aligned characters
- Quantity Limit: one per character
- House Style/Theme: large, Maj'Dul-themed
- Mount Use Within: ground mounts only
General Prestige Home InfoEdit
Like all Prestige homes:
- You must get a deed first and then travel to the location and "buy" it for zero coin.
- It has no recurring upkeep ("rent") of any kind.
- You can get a portal to place in other homes or (if you have access) your guild hall. The portal allows quick travel between each location.
- You can travel to it quickly if you already own it; press C to open the character sheet, click the Housing tab, locate the house on the list and click the Enter button.
- You can easily tour any Marketplace house by doing the following:
- Click on the EQ2 button in the bottom left corner of your screen
- Chose Housing & Leaderboards from the list
- Click on the Buy Houses tab
- Locate the house you want to look at on the list and you can click the Tour button to see an empty version.
About This HouseEdit
Court of the Master is a replica of the The Shimmering Citadel zone in Maj'Dul.
The Court of the Master is a very large outdoor area. There are four enterable towers, one in each of the cardinal directions. Each tower has a second floor that can be accessed via a teleporter orb located just inside the doorway of each tower's room.
Cost and Item LimitsEdit
- Prices for all Marketplace items is subject to change at any time. Item limits have been increased in the past and can change at any time.
- Cost: 1350 Station Cash unless you have an All Access membership, which grants a 10% discount as of 2016.
- Base Item Limit: 1,000 and 1,000 building blocks