Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||Court of the Coin (AA)|
|Journal Level||55 (Tier 6)|
|Starting Zone||The Court of the Coin more|
|How to Start||Speak to Neriph, Caliph of the Coin in The Court of the Coin|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Get auto-updates in The Living Tombs ( -368, -142, -1037 ) /waypoint -368, -142, -1037 in The Sinking Sands
- Residence Court: ( -344, -9, 511 ) /waypoint -344, -9, 511, at the monolith
- Priestess' Court: ( -110, 12, 120 ) /waypoint -110, 12, 120, at the priestess spawn
- Statue Court: ( -65, 1, 390 ) /waypoint -65, 1, 390, by the wisps
- Return to the entrance sewers in The Living Tombs and get auto-update at ( -633, 3, 327 ) /waypoint -633, 3, 327
- Warning: 4 level 54- tomb raiders attack. You will have 4 minutes to kill them for update.
- Speak to Barusha the Tradesman ( -1165, -151, -304 ) /waypoint -1165, -151, -304 in The Sinking Sands
- Warning: 3 level 54-- dervish assassins attack. You will have 5 minutes to kill them for update.
- Amina will run up. Speak to her for update.
- Enter Nabil's Cave from The Pillars of Flame at ( 288, -87, -490 ) /waypoint 288, -87, -490
- Speak to Nabil
- Warning: 5 level 55-- dervish assassins attack (worth AA). You have 5 minutes to kill them for update.
- Read assassination orders from your inventory to complete the quest.
- At least 18g 3s
- Choice of:
- Completing this quest gives +5000 faction with The Court of the Coin
- Completing this quest gives -5000 faction with The Court of Truth
- Completing this quest gives -5000 faction with The Court of the Blades
- Access to the instance, Court of the Coin: Imminent Danger
Court of the Coin: Imminent Danger Part 2: InstanceEdit
Return to Maj'Dul and go to the Court of the Coin. At the door, you will be given two selections; select "The Court of the Coin: Imminent Danger." You will enter an instance with Neriph, Caliph of the Coin.
- Speak to Neriph and he will ask you if you hear anything. Your job is to protect Neriph, Caliph of the Coin; he will assist if attacked. Be careful, he is attackable. If you target him by mistake or use blue AE's he will die.
- There are 4 rooms in this instance; 2 on the right of Neriph and 2 on his left. Enter the room on the right (Neriph's left): a group of three 55 Heroic ^ and ^^'s will spawn; a single (55^ Heroic) hired assassin may join the group, or you may find her in the main room attacking Neriph.
- Repeat in the remaining 3 rooms, killing the assassins. Note: There may be a few single assassins (55^ Heoric) that sneak up on Neriph in the main room, kill them also.
- When the assassins are dead you will see the message: "The Doors Slam Shut."
- The Master Assassin (56^^^ Heroic) and 2 assistants will spawn in front of the door.
- Once you have killed the Master Assassin, loot Neriph's piece of a broken medallion.
Note: You will need all three broken medallion pieces (Court of the Coin, Blades, and Truth) before you can proceed to the final quest: The Courts of Maj'Dul: Of Fate and Destiny.