- Housing Type: Prestige Housing
- Obtained: See Notes section below
- Available Location:
- Qeynos Capitol District, inside the The Concordium Tower, through the blue portal at ( 715, 32, 141 ) /waypoint 715, 32, 141
- Quantity Limit: one per character
- House Style/Theme: See About section below
- Mount Use Within: none allowed
General Prestige Home InfoEdit
Like all Prestige homes:
- You must get a deed first and then travel to the location and "buy" it for zero coin.
- It has no recurring upkeep ("rent") of any kind.
- You can get a portal to place in other homes or (if you have access) your guild hall
- You can travel to it quickly if you already own it; press C to open the character sheet, click the Housing tab, locate the house on the list and click the Enter button
About This HouseEdit
Over the years, major confusion about this house has carried on due to a single loot card rewarding a choice between this and an equally large house in Freeport. The issue is further addressed in the Notes section below.
- It is not the same as the Tower of Knowledge prestige house, which looks like the interior of The Concordium Tower!
- Item counts have changed once already and can change again at any time.
Unlike all other prestige homes which have a 900 item limit, this mimics the large, standard housing for this zone and has the following limits:
- 700 items and 700 building blocks.
- A Tax-free Housing License from which you can choose this house is looted from Legends of Norrath, Ethernauts card packs
- You can not buy this house from the Marketplace, because it is random loot from Legends of Norrath (LoN).
- Players with All Access accounts get five free LoN card packs per month (as of 2016).
- Even though you can not buy it outright, this house can be toured by visiting location in Qeynos (given above)