Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Level||80 (Tier 9)|
|Starting Zone||Lavastorm more|
|How to Start||Hail Isxot D'Zyath at Najena's Dungeon ( -66, -129, 332 ) /waypoint -66, -129, 332|
- Touch each of the bronze idols within The Deep Forge to see if they are cold to touch.
- A small bronze idol, ( 27, -6, 5 ) /waypoint 27, -6, 5, near the entry, down ramp to the left.
- A regular bronze idol, ( 129, 0, -73 ) /waypoint 129, 0, -73, in the main room at the far NW corner near lava flow.
- A heavy bronze idol, ( 110, 1, 9 ) /waypoint 110, 1, 9, in the forge room on a table
- A tiny bronze idol, ( 14, 0, -51 ) /waypoint 14, 0, -51 in the main room on center platform left and across from Cruhm the Overseer.
- A bulky bronze idol, ( -129, 0, -41 ) /waypoint -129, 0, -41, in the main room at the far SE corner near lava flow.
- A glowing bronze idol, ( -13, 0, -250 ) /waypoint -13, 0, -250, to the right of Firelord Kaern in the corner.
- A dull bronze idol, ( -105, 0, 21 ) /waypoint -105, 0, 21, on the library floor up against a wall, to the left of a desk.
- A shiny bronze idol, ( -20, -11, -157 ) /waypoint -20, -11, -157, in the boss room, inside the lava pit in front of Firelord Kaern.
- An automated hammer, spawned while battling The Doomsmith (as of December 2008).
- Return to Isxot D'Zyath
- At least 15g
- 1 Void Shard
To collect the shiny bronze idol, you can swim down into the lava to pick it up (after drowning the magmaborns) or you could kill the Firelord, lower the lava again, and then pick it up. (If you choose to swim, the lava deals very little damage to high-level characters.)