\aITEM -1890573997 -2109579832:Coin insignia token\/a \aITEM -1890573997 -2109579832:Coin insignia token\/a
What does this information mean?
All insignia tokens from Maj'dul can be sold to other players on the broker.
If you buy tokens off the broker make sure they are from one of the two factions you are not trying to increase faction with before you turn them in to, since all three are opposed to each other.
- Tokens: Blades insignia token, Truth insignia token
- Consuls: The Court of the Blades Consul, The Court of Truth Consul, The Court of the Coin Consul
Coin insignia tokens are a reward choice from the following quests:
- A Lesson in Gouging -- (5 Tokens)
- Favor for a Sha'ir -- (7 Tokens)
- Find and Free -- (4 Tokens)
- Forced Into Retirement -- (4 Tokens)
- From Riches to Rags -- (6 Tokens)
- Hedging Our Bets -- (7 Tokens)
- Hop On Outta Here -- (7 Tokens)
- Knock Knock. Who's dead? -- (4 Tokens)
- Send and Retrieve -- (6 Tokens)
- Subtle Strife -- (7 Tokens)
- Thieving from Thieves -- (7 Tokens)
- Vile Dealings -- (7 Tokens)