Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are five Character Attributes which are fundamental to the capabilities of any character: Strength (STR), Stamina (STA), Agility (AGI), Intelligence (INT) and Wisdom (WIS).
- Strength represents your character's physical strength. It affects a Fighter character's ability to deliver damage. Strength also affects the maximum Power pool for fighters.
- Agility is a measure of your character's nimbleness and dexterity. It affects a Scout character's ability to deliver damage. Agility also affects the maximum Power pool for Scouts.
- Stamina is your character's fortitude. It affects your maximum Health pool with 1 point being 10 health. Basically the more Stamina the more Health you have and the more hits you can take. Stamina is very important to everyone.
- Intelligence represents your character's powers of reasoning and overall intellect. As Intelligence increases, the damage for mage spells (min - max) increases as well. Intelligence also affects the maximum power pool for Mages.
- Wisdom is a measure of your character's spiritual strength and willpower. Wisdom also affects the maximum power pool and potential damage for priests.
Character Attributes by RaceEdit