|Class Information for Warlock|
Those who desire to wield the dark forces of poison and decay to cripple and obliterate their foes will find the Warlock profession to be ideal. Wielding curses and calling upon the destructive forces of the void and the darkness, these mages are most effective when they rain down debilitation and damage upon entire groups of enemies at once.
Class Armor Edit
- Shattered Lands
- Kingdom of Sky
- Echoes of Faydwer
- Rise of Kunark
- The Shadow Odyssey
- Scintillating Energy (Armor Set) (80) - The Shadow Odyssey T1 legendary sorcerer set
- Elucidated Truth (Armor Set) (80) - The Shadow Odyssey T2 legendary sorcerer set
- Fire Weaving (Armor Set) (80) - The Shadow Odyssey T3 fabled sorcerer shard armor set
- Rift Evocation (Armor Set) (80) - The Shadow Odyssey fabled warlock set
- Sentinel's Fate
- Destiny of Velious
- Thaumaturge's Exterminating (Armor Set) (90) - easymode raid Warlock set
Epic Weapon Edit
- Disruption (against damage spell resists)
- Subjugation (against control spell resists ie. root/snare/mezz)
Spells By Category Edit
The first spell in each category is listed. See the detailed description for the full upgrade line.
Spells by Tier and Level Edit
Grandmaster Training Choices Edit
|Tier 2 - Level 14||Tier 3 - Level 24||Tier 4 - Level 34||Tier 5 - Level 44|
|Tier 6 - Level 54||Tier 7 - Level 64||Tier 8 - Level 75||Tier 9 - Level 85|
|Tier 10 - Level 95|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Warlock"
This category contains only the following page.