|Residents of Teren's Grasp (Kunark)|
|Many NPCs, including vendors, quest givers, menders, etc., throughout Kylong Plains are part of this faction. Teren's Grasp is their main city.|
|No known allies|
|No known enemies|
|This information is included from the base page, Residents of Teren's Grasp (Faction)|
See also: Residents of Teren's Grasp (Good Faction) and Residents of Teren's Grasp (Bad Faction)
- All vendors and menders on this faction have a tax and charge more and pay less than normal vendors found elsewhere.
- Vendors charge 31%-40% more for items you buy from them.
- Vendors pay 31%-40% less for any items you sell to them.
- Menders charge 31%-45% more to repair your items than normal menders.
- Vendors and Menders will not do business with you until you reach a certain faction:
|Dreg's Landing||Indifferent||vendor 40%, mender 45%|
|Teren's Grasp||Amiable||vendor 31.5%, mender 31%|
|Brakthyr's Post||Kindly||vendor 31.5%, mender 31%|
|Highton||Vendor: Indifferent, Mender: Kindly||vendor 40%, mender 31%|
|Kunzar's Edge||Kindly||vendor 31.5%, mender 31%|
You may buy weapons of Legendary quality from the faction merchant at Teren's Grasp once you reach 50,000 faction.
“What does this information mean? To receive this quest, you must be: At least tradeskill level 65Fangs Away!
“Previously, players had to have the young sokokar in their inventory in order to use the Sokokar...Here in my Sokokar I Feel Safest of All
“What does this information mean? Skins of a Warrior, from Trader Walworth, shares similar mobs...Cutting Your Teeth by Cutting Theirs
“Collect Rime pillager noses by killing Order of Rime invaders (Rime pillagers and seasoned Rime...Nosy Invaders
“The young sokokar gives you the ability to use the Sokokar Posts found at various places in...Is It Good News?
Pages in category "Residents of Teren's Grasp (Good Faction)"
The following 91 pages are in this category, out of 91 total.