Relic Armor is level 70, subclass-specific armor constructed from rare items that drop in Kingdom of Sky raid zones, including: The Laboratory of Lord Vyemm, Deathtoll, Halls of the Seeing, and The Lyceum of Abhorrence.
- was level 67 originally, but is level 70 now
To construct relic armor, you need to:
- Get a relic item for your armor type.
- Each subclass requires and can only use the relic item appropriate to their best armor type.
- Get three of the type of gem required for your archetype and the armor slot.
- These are dropped randomly in Kingdom of Sky.
- Speak to Keortor Talyse just outside the entrance to The Infernal Forge of Ages in Solusek's Eye ( -67, -625, -48 ) /waypoint -67, -625, -48.
- If you have all the components, he will reward you with the relic armor. The armor is Heirloom and class-specific, but you can collect pieces for an alt. Just bring the necessary components for that class to receive the level 67 Fabled gear. (See also: Relic Armor by Subclass and Slot).
Pages in category "Relic Armor"
The following 170 pages are in this category, out of 170 total.