- For Monster/NPC races, see Category:Race.
This category is only for the races that are available to players when making a character. Some character races can only be created in starting cities of matching alignment:
|Good Only |
(New Halas, Kelethin)
|Evil Only |
- Race has little bearing upon what your character is capable of, and gender has no effect at all.
- Each race has certain strengths and weaknesses in their starting attributes, but these strengths and weaknesses will be unimportant by the time you progress to the mid-levels.
- Each race gets certain innate abilities, and certain racial traits to choose from.
- Each race can choose any class that is available. Your alignment will restrict which classes are available to you (and your race may dictate your aligment). See: Race comparison
- A Race/Class - Attribute/Starting-City/Alignment - Comparison Chart is available here: Race/Class Comparison
For an introduction to character races, see the User Guide on Character Creation.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.