Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Class Information for Channeler|
| This page is in need of wikification.|
Please edit this page and make your mark on EQ2i!
| When the article is as complete as can be reasonably asked and properly formatted per our standards, please remove the |
The Channeler is a leather armor-wearing, bow-wielding priest. Channelers use a pet called a Construct to absorb damage for a single group member, or to a lesser extent, their entire group. The Channeler can collect essences from different type of animals to customize the Construct's appearance and skills. The Construct cannot be directly targeted by enemies, and can only be healed via unique Channeler abilities called Conduits. Conduit spells use no power but instead increase the channeler's dissonance. Dissonance dissipates naturally over time making it possible for the channeler to continue casting Conduit spells.
The Channeler was originally released as part of the Tears of Veeshan expansion, and can now be unlocked via the Marketplace.
Epic Weapon Edit
- Blessed Ivy Engraved (Armor Set) (20) - Qeynos/Freeport leather priest Armor Quest
- Mossy Blood Hide (Armor Set) (37) - Deathfist Citadel Mastercrafted
-Kingdom of Sky-
- Animist's (Armor Set) (67) - complete set drops from Named Monsters in the The Laboratory of Lord Vyemm
- Sylvan Moon (Armor Set) (77) - Rise of Kunark legendary druid set
- Stormcalling (Armor Set) (78) - Rise of Kunark fabled leather priest set
Leather priest series
- Feral Spirit (Armor Set) (80) - The Shadow Odyssey legendary leather priest shard armor set ("t1")
- Untamed Forces (Armor Set) (80) - The Shadow Odyssey legendary leather priest greater shard armor set ("t2")
- Magmatic Energy (Armor Set) (80) - The Shadow Odyssey fabled leather priest shard armor set ("t3")
Hybrid leather series
- Wilderness Warrior (Armor Set) (80) - The Shadow Odyssey legendary hybrid leather shard armor set ("t1 hybrid")
- Wild Cry (Armor Set) (80) - The Shadow Odyssey legendary hybrid leather greater shard armor set ("t2 hybrid")
- Elemental Offense (Armor Set) (80) - The Shadow Odyssey fabled druid/brawler hybrid shard armor set ("t3 hybrid")
-PVP Servers Only-
| Some of the information in this article is disputed. Please verify the following information in game:|
Will PVP Servers still exist after 2015 merge? If so, can someone verify these NPCs exist and what they have?
- Someone please check Brundun Cogspinner (Qeynos aligned) or Ellnie Shrewdsprock (Freeport aligned) at Dropship Landing Zone in Moors of Ykesha.
- Wildhide (Armor Set) (85) - Sentinel's Fate legendary leather healer set.
- Wooly (Armor Set) (90) - Sentinel's Fate legendary leather healer set.
- T9 Leather Healer - Easy (Armor Set) (90) - Sentinel's Fate fabled leather healer set.
- T9 Leather Healer - Normal (Armor Set) (90) - Sentinel's Fate fabled leather healer set.
- SF T4 raid armor (90) - Sentinel's Fate fabled leather healer set
- Triumphant Armor of the Divide (Druid) (Armor Set) (90) - Public Quest Armor (Channeler can wear)
The Construct Edit
Spells By Category Edit
The first spell in each category is listed. See the detailed description for the full upgrade line.
Spells and Combat Arts by Tier and LevelEdit
Grandmaster Training Choices Edit
|Tier 2 - Level 14||Tier 3 - Level 24||Tier 4 - Level 34||Tier 5 - Level 44|
|Tier 6 - Level 54||Tier 7 - Level 64||Tier 8 - Level 75||Tier 9 - Level 85|
|Tier 10 - Level 95|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.