Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Zone (Patch)||The Vigilant: Final Destruction (Sentinel's Fate)|
|Level||94▲▲▲ Tier 10 Epic x2 , (Approx. HP: 43,000,000)|
|Reported Drops||none reported, try LootDB.|
|Linked with||Raamum of Zek and Tartan of Zek|
The second named encounter in The Vigilant: Destruction. They are skeletal cerberus dogs and spawn after you kill several living cerberus dog groups.
- Raamum of Zek - 13.5M HP
- Casts Dominance (permanent uncurable arcane + raid wide) - When target uses a combat art this has 6% chance to throw target back, do 1k piercing damage, stifle, and interrupt. Drains health when you use power.
- Fists of Guile (divine)
- Strike of Dominance (piercing)
- Heals himself and others 1 million every now and then
- Cadducian of Zek - 14M HP
- Casts Malice of Zek (permanent uncurable arcane + raid wide) - When target uses a spell has a chance to interrupt and stifle. Use 33% more power.
- Casts Undermine (60s curse) - Spells have reduced effectiveness and longer cast/recast time. Inflicts 7.1k -> 16.6k magic damage instantly, and 3.5k -> 8.3k magic damage every 10 seconds.
- Tartan of Zek - 15.5M HP
- Gore (slashing)
- Howl of Tallon (mental) power drain 1.5k - 9k and has approximately 30sec recast
- Jaws of Death (slashing) 49s ± 2s recast -- large spike damage to two people and does arcane damage to others.
Generally the kill order is Raamum, Tartan, Cadducian or Tartan, Raamum, Cadducian. Tartan does more damage than the other two combined.