Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What does this information mean?
- Gather the components that will be a part of your small altar to Mithaniel Marr by digging them up by using an old military shovel at the following locations:
- Underneath the statue of the Forgotten at ( 171, -46, 262 ) /waypoint 171, -46, 262 in the Commonlands.
- Underneath the statue of the Mourned at ( -590, -49, -627 ) /waypoint -589.99, -49.28, -626.86 in the Commonlands.
- Enter The Graveyard (from within Freeport, or from the Commonlands) and search inside the destroyed Tower of Marr around ( 53, -2, 114 ) /waypoint 53, -2, 114.
- Near the Faydark Champions Memorial underneath Kelethin at ( 262, 57, 128 ) /waypoint 262, 57, 128 in the Greater Faydark. (Under the 'Old Kelethin'/ 'Kelethin Bank' platforms.)
- Return to Bayden.