|Journal Level||80 (Tier 9)|
|Starting Zone||Nektropos Castle: Craftsman Errands more|
|How to Start||Talk to "an unusual cauldron" in the forge room ( -8, 0, -27 ) /waypoint -8, 0, -27|
- This is a sub-quest, part of the Craftsman Errands quest, on the Artisan Epic Timeline.
- This quest is meant to enable you access around the castle to obtain the items for Craftsman Errands.
- After Anything for Jumjum, Neeta Cabbageleaf will instruct you gather some items from Nektropos Castle in Nektulos Forest. You will not be teleported... you have to travel to castle yourself. This is not the start of this sub-quest. It is begun by talking to the cauldron inside the castle.
- Travel to Nektropos Castle in Nektulos Forest.
- Zone into a special instance of Nektropos Castle, called Nektropos Castle: Craftsman Errands.
- Be careful of the powerful heroic rats at the entrance. They will be 20 levels higher than you always (scaled).
- They have a very short aggro range, so it is possible to sneak by without too much worry.
- Find the forge room (Straight ahead down the court yard, on the right, ( -10, 0, -27 ) /waypoint -9.55, 0.00, -26.51 )
- Speak to the cauldron in the forge room to start this sub-quest
- There are four items to be found.
- The recipe for a rat trap is on the bookshelf in the forge room.
- Scrap metal can be found in barrels in the forge room ( -3, 0, -28 ) /waypoint -3, 0, -28.
- Scrap wood is found in the stables ( -16, 0, -9 ) /waypoint -16, 0, -9.
- Something edible looking is in the kitchen ( 13, 0, -26 ) /waypoint 13, 0, -26 hanging above the fire in the pot.
- Scribe the recipe and use the forge to build 20 traps.
- Use the rat trap on the rats to maneuver around the castle and collect the items needed for Craftsman Errands
Note that you can set the traps and pull the rats to them to speed things up, but each trap will only disable 1 rat.
- You are rewarded with AA.
- (and the parts needed for the Errands quest)