| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|No longer available as of the LU64 Qeynos revamp
What does this information mean?
- To help Fawn start her garden, collect:
- diatomaceous sand by killing five sand covered crabs in Antonica. The sand crabs are on the southern border of antonica on a beach ( -561, -37, 820 ) /waypoint -561, -37, 820.
- fish eggs from five Coldwind barracuda in the south western corner of the map. There is a sea near the harbor around ( 216, -42, 788 ) /waypoint 216, -42, 788. Kill the Barracudas in that area.
- seeds from the fur of five mammals in Antonica, these include bears, deer, wolves, etc . A good spot is around ( 247, -14, 284 ) /waypoint 247, -14, 284, directly west of the Southern Qeynos Tower.
- Return to Fawn Starstone for your reward.