Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- You must be a level 80 Bruiser.
- You will need the following languages: Oggish, Halasian, Orcish.
- You will need 50 Ferrite clusters. Needed for a step in The Broken Fist part of the group (Fabled) questline.
- These can be purchased from the broker.
- You will need 5 Fiery Magma Infusions. Needed for a step in The Broken Fist part of the group (Fabled) questline.
- These can be purchased from the broker without the need to craft.
- These are made by provisioners through a recipe sold at the Danak Shipyard in Jarsath Wastes by Eviss Ryiss <Danak Quarter Master> at location: ( -102, -41, 1108 ) /waypoint -102, -41, 1108. These recipes were no trade, but are now 'HEIRLOOM' so the provisioner does not have to purchase it themselves but can be traded through shared bank from an alt as long as they have the faction with Danak to purchase.
- You will need an Ebon cluster for the recipe, The Legend of Fyst. Needed for a step in The Broken Fist part of the group (Fabled) questline.
- These can be purchased from the broker for a few platinum.
- To scribe the recipe, you must be at least a level 5 crafter.
- You will need to complete The Trial of Tynnonium. Needed for a step in The Broken Fist part of the group (Fabled) questline.
- While not strictly required, having access to the Sokokar posts is extremely helpful. The quest timeline to obtain this access starts with Cutting Your Teeth by Cutting Theirs
Fabled (Heroic) Version Edit
Mythical (Epic) Version Edit
- A Taste of Past Glory (85 Epic)
Epic Conversion Edit
Reward for Group part:
Reward for Raid part:
This timeline details the quests for the fabled and mythical versions of a class's Epic Weapon.
You must be at least Level 80 in order to start/complete this quest line. The Fabled version of the epic requires only completing content of heroic difficulty at maximum, while the Mythical version requires completing several Epic encounters, culminating in one inside Veeshan's Peak.