Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||Village of Shin|
|Journal Level||68 (Tier 7)|
|Starting Zone||The Village of Shin more|
|How to Start||Speak to Brother Lycabe on the second floor of the Tower of the Four Winds. In order to gain access to the second floor, you must complete The Balance of Nature and Mediate the Masters on the first floor.|
- Zone into the The Forsaken City and speak to Saphis Once-Blessed ( 0, -45, 22 ) /waypoint 0, -45, 22
- Gather and examine 4 clues from bookcases
- Hall of Discourse ( -42, 15, -14 ) /waypoint -42, 15, -14
- Alchemic Alcove ( 40, 15, -24 ) /waypoint 40, 15, -24
- Clerical Conclave ( -52, -70, 5 ) /waypoint -52, -70, 5
- Esoteric Library ( 54, -58, 95 ) /waypoint 54, -58, 95
- Harvesting the bookcases breaks stealth
- The pages must be examined in the Forsaken City
- Return to Brother Lycabe
- If you harvest and collect nothing found.. check your bank, or house vault for the page in question.
- Underwater breathing buffs or equipment may be needed.
- At least 22g 55s
- Completing this quest gives +200 faction with The Whistling Fists Clan
- One of the following:
- Completion of this quest, along with Brother Pang's Trial: Combating Corruption, provides access to the third floor of the Tower of the Four Winds.