| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|None Shall Pass! replaced this quest.|
|Journal Category||Thundering Steppes|
|Journal Level||25 (Tier 3)|
|Starting Zone||The Thundering Steppes more|
|How to Start||Talk to Turgen Bremhurst at Bridge Keep in The Thundering Steppes|
Notes & PrerequisitesEdit
- Holly Rowan at the Village of Thundermist asks you to kill many of the same mobs for Helping Holly Rowan so it is a good idea to work the quests together.
- Turgen speaks only Halasian (the language of the Barbarians), therefore Halasian is required to obtain this quest.
Turgen askes you to kill a varying number of any one of several types of mobs. These include:
- Sirens, such as those near ( 1481, -15, 250 ) /waypoint 1481, -15, 250
- Skeletons (these are usually easiest to solo as there are enough solo skeletons just below the bridge where Turgen stands)
- Centaurs, such as those near ( -285, -62, -413 ) /waypoint -285, -62, -413
You can delete the quest and request a new one from Turgen if he offers you a choice you don't like.
- after several of these quests (usually 3), access to open the Bridge Keep gates during nighttime