Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Brew Day celebration, which comes to Norrath each year the week of March 17th.|
Bountiful Brewday gardens are shrubs that only appear during the annual Brew Day festival. If you have your graphic effects turned up, these shrubs also have a green particle effect.
- In order to see them, you need to equip the Improved Ale Goggles, which are a reward from the quest, Ale Goggles.
- They are (primarily) found around the entrances to Bar of Brell.
- Harvest these shrubs to gather ingredients required to craft items found in the themed recipes, like Brewday Accoutrements to Craft.
- Materials gathered from these shrubs can be bought and sold using the broker.
- This shrub and it's harvested crafting materials are also used for the (one-time-only) quest, Valla Brewhammer's Special Brew.
Bountiful Brewday garden shrubs can be found in the following zones:
- Antonica - near the North Qeynos Gate at ( 66, -20, 0 ) /waypoint 66, -20, -0
- The Commonlands - by the Freeport gates at ( -1219, -82, 52 ) /waypoint -1219, -82, 52
- Timorous Deep - on the Docks just past the Griffin at ( 2362, 7, 1384 ) /waypoint 2362, 7, 1384
- Greater Faydark - at the stable near Green Knoll at ( 5569, 44, 41 ) /waypoint 5569, 44, 41
- New Halas - in the center of the main village at ( -68, 148, -34 ) /waypoint -68, 148, -34
- Darklight Wood
The following ingredients can be harvested from a bountiful Brewday garden.
- Brell barley
- golden grapes
- noble hops
- wild yeast
- emerald clovers (a rare item; you will get far fewer clovers than other materials)
The rarity of the clovers is impacted by many factors, including Tradeskill Alternate Advancement you may have chosen and any gear you may have equipped that grants additional bonuses.
- For example, someone with the Cloak of the Harvester equipped will gather more than someone who lacks the cloak; someone with the cloak who is also a max level Carpenter (with the right AA) will gather even more than the first person.
Artisan's Pack Pony and Gathering BonusesEdit
- If you completed the quest A Gathering Obsession Beyond The Grave, you can have your Artisan's Fully Trained Pack Pony gather the ingredients for you automatically. The Fully Trained Pack Pony also has a much higher success rate to return with the rare emerald clovers.
- If your character has a taken up a Tradeskill and advanced well, you can use your Tradeskill Alternate Advancement to gain various gathering bonuses, like an increased chance to harvest rare materials or a chance to harvest more materials each time you interact with the Bountiful Brewday gardens.