Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||Treasure Hunt (AA)|
|Journal Level||107 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||see Starting the Quest below|
|How to Start||Speak to the troll Bol the Bridge Troll under the Bridge of Zek ( -234, -29, -508 ) /waypoint -233.50, -29.08, -507.55.|
I met a bridge troll on the way to Scourge Keep who's gotten tired of eating fish. What he really wants is bloodtusk meat, but he must stay close to the bridge, his home, and protect it against the Scourge. He offered me a key for some treasure -- so he claims -- in exchange for the boar meat. I'll see what I can do.
- Note: This is a 7 minute timed quest.
- Found in all versions of Zek, the Scourge Wastes:
- Obtain 20 chunks of bloodtusk meat for Bol the Bridge Troll.
- Ridden warboars do not count.
- The best concentration of bloodtusks is in Breakneck Acre, and they respawn quickly. If you aren't high dps you may have trouble getting back to Bol in time from this distant location since the countdown does not stop once you have killed enough boars and looted them. It is reported that you need to kill 20.
- There are also single bloodtusks in Tallon Field, Vallon Field, and Green Hood Embers.
- Return to Bol the Bridge Troll and speak with him, then click the bucket near him to deliver the meat.