- Entrance at: ( 0, -48, 726 ) /waypoint 0, -48, 726
- Warning: The access quest is non-repeatable! If you die or leave the instance for any reason you will not be able to re-enter the instance.
The instance is a fairly straightforward kill-'em-all. There are a handful of named monsters that provide AA experience with unremarkable loot, another handful of single ^^^ heroic mobs, and a generous supply of groups of four and five monsters. See below for an overview of things you can trigger during your tour of the area.
There are no quests to start inside the zone, no discovery points, no special loot items, no harvest nodes, and no collectibles. There are also no monster respawns.
While the difficulty level of this zone is 'Group', a well-geared player may find that the only substantial challenge is dealing with Ukgry the Trainer.
At the top of the two towers there are Bloodskull Mahut callers, level 18^^^. Both give AA.
Events and TriggersEdit
There are three places in the zone where your actions can spawn new monsters to kill:
- Near the entrance, there are two non-attackable Bloodskull grunts sparring at approximately ( 0, -48, 900 ) /waypoint 0, -48, 900. They are surrounded by three groups of Bloodskull soldiers. Killing all three groups of those soldiers will replace the grunts with two level 17^^ non-linked mobs that attack you.
- At the north end of the zone, you'll find a little round arena at ( 160, -48, 770 ) /waypoint 160, -48, 770 containing three Bloodskull war elephant juveniles fighting with each other, and three non-attackable named orcs egging on the elephants from little overhead platforms. Each time you kill an elephant, one of the orcs (Mirak Thern, Tanrook Thump and Gruktarn Redfist) will become attackable and aggro. They will engage you no matter how far away you're standing from the arena when the elephant dies.
- At the northwest end, you'll find three white tents with a group of placeholder orcs. Kill this group to immediately spawn Ukgry the Trainer and his four helpers, which will also auto-aggro you like the arena.