| The following in-game bug has been reported to DBG:
|The lizard men don't appear to spawn and the merchant is unconscious. Please see the talk page for more information.
- This is not fixed as of Apr 21st 2011-Bug reported
- As of today, July 2nd 2017, the quest worked without problem
What does this information mean?
- Head to ( -240, -112, -350 ) /waypoint -240, -112, -350 near the southwest corner of The Sinking Sands and click the cage there. You may need to kill the guards for the cage to become clickable.
- Discover the Main Camp ( -376, -117, -654 ) /waypoint -375.85, -117.00, -653.85 for update
- Rescue the Captive Merchant on the island in the Alliz Raef Oasis (near twin tears ( -508, -133, -790 ) /waypoint -508, -133, -790).
- When you hail him four solo Alliz Raef will spawn. Kill them and hail him again.
- Escort the Captive Merchant to Mahir Lu'ay for coin and faction.
The only current solution to resolving the bug where the lizard men don't spawn upon hailing the captive merchant is to wait for a server reset. You do not have to delete the quest for it to unbug.