Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The following in-game bug has been reported to DBG:|
|The lizard men don't appear to spawn and the merchant is unconscious. Please see the talk page for more information.|
(This is not fixed as of Apr 21st 2011-Bug reported)
|Journal Category||Sinking Sands|
|Journal Level||48 (Tier 5)|
|Starting Zone||The Sinking Sands more|
|How to Start||Speak with Mahir Lu'ay at the blade camp at the dock in The Sinking Sands after you have 10,000 or more faction with The Court of Blades|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Head to ( -240, -112, -350 ) /waypoint -240, -112, -350 near the southwest corner of The Sinking Sands and click the cage there. You may need to kill the guards for the cage to become clickable.
- Discover the Main Camp ( -376, -117, -654 ) /waypoint -375.85, -117.00, -653.85 for update
- Rescue the Captive Merchant on the island in the Alliz Raef Oasis (near twin tears -508, -133, -790).
- When you hail him four solo Alliz Raef will spawn. Kill them and hail him again.
- Escort the Captive Merchant to Mahir Lu'ay for coin and faction.
- 8g 57s
- Completing this quest gives +7,500 faction with The Court of the Blades
- Completing this quest gives -7,500 faction with The Court of Truth
- Completing this quest gives -7,500 faction with The Court of the Coin
The only current solution to resolving the bug where the lizard men don't spawn upon hailing the captive merchant is to wait for a server reset. You do not have to delete the quest for it to unbug.