What does this information mean?
- After you accept the quest, travel to Greater Faydark and speak with the Matron of the Nursery at ( -120, -43, -788 ) /waypoint -120, -43, -788 .
- Head to Steamfont Mountains where you must consult the gnome called Maladominus Poxbringer at Gnomeland Security Headquarters ( -528, 175, 990 ) /waypoint -528, 175, 990.
- Collect the following:
- Loping Plains : 15 Eternal Nightshade it looks like tall, dead grass and is found around the crypts at Somborn Cemetery
- Steamfont Mountains : 10 used grease - from oil cans, found all over the area
- 'Note: As of 12/12/2016, oil cans are showing as 'scrap heap', and are trackable, but you won't know if its a real scrap heap or oil can until you can see it.'
- Steamfont Mountains : 1 or 2 rusted water pump - from upright gears, possible locations include: ( -506, 114, 758 ) /waypoint -506, 114, 758 or ( -446, 99, 796 ) /waypoint -446, 99, 796
- Steamfont Mountains : 1 used power source - from a junk pile, probably on the actual "road" into Loping Plains.
- Possible locs include: ( -47, 92, 905 ) /waypoint -47, 92, 905, ( -67, 96, 830 ) /waypoint -67, 96, 830, ( -67, 96, 830 ) /waypoint -67, 96, 830, ( -180, 93, 907 ) /waypoint -180, 93, 907, and ( -122, 96, 892 ) /waypoint -122, 96, 892
- Steamfont Mountains : 20 gnomish bolt - from flat gears, found all over the area
- Return to Maladominus Poxbringer. With a little prompting, he will make you a Soporific Dispensorator (look like a round bomb), which you'll want to put on a hotbar for use in the next quest.
- Return to Neeta in Rivervale with the Soporific Dispensorator from Maladominus.
- At least 31g 73s 78c
- 34g 73s 85c (92 Necro/86 Jeweler)
- 1p 35g (100)
When you gather materials in Steamfont, your map should highlight the region to look in, but the scrap piles can still be tricky to spot.
- The easiest way to find them is to look in the area between Gnomeland Security Headquarters and the zone-in point for Loping Plains.
- Most will be close to the edges of the natural stone walls, along the path leading to Loping Plains.
- All have the generic name "scrap heap", but there are four distinct type and each yields different items you need as you gather materials from them. They are trackable with "Track Harvests"
Before you go to gather the items, see the image here and read the descriptions for each scrap heap type below, to save you time and frustration.
- You may need to get close to some of these (especially the junk piles) for them to render on your screen.
- Oil cans - yield the oil
- Upright gears - yield the rusted water pumps
- Flat gears - yield the gnomish bolts
- Junk piles - yield a used power source