Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Zone (Patch)||Nu'roga (The Shadow Odyssey)|
|Level||83▲▲▲ Tier 9 Heroic|
|Location||In the Chanting and Ritual Chamber|
This mob is grouped with 5 Drogan handlers (Easy kills 83 vv)
IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT KILL BILTHOR UNTIL AFTER EVERYTHING ON THIS FLOOR IS GONE!
Both of the ritualists are protected by stoneskin shields that prevent them from taking any damage no matter how long and how hard you and your group might try. The only thing that will pierce this shield is Bilthor's flame.
To clear the ritualists:
- Clear all the other groups of goblins in this area except for Bilthor, Ritualist Gzaxor and Ritualist Rbumk.
- Engage the Drogan handlers grouped with Bilthor and wipe them. Don't use any AE or group spells. You have to keep Bilthor alive.
- Have a group member taunt or maintain aggro with Bilthor without damaging him. You will need to keep him alive as long as possible.
- Select a ritualist and have everyone else target him.
- Have the group member that has Bilthor aggroed "lead" him to the ritualist and turn him so that Bilthor's flame destroys the shield protecting the ritualist.
- Burn the ritualist down. (Remember NOT to damage Bilthor)
- Rinse, wring, repeat with the other ritualist.
- At this point (if you haven't killed him) say goodbye to Bilthor by finishing him off.
Place other known strategies here.