|Journal Category||Zek, the Orcish Wastes (AA)|
|Journal Level||30 (Tier 4)|
|Starting Zone||Zek, the Orcish Wastes more|
|How to Start||Speak to Mess Sergeant Akseltz, who is on the beach beside the dock. ( 450, 0, 380 ) /waypoint 450, 0, 380|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Obtain 8 Far Wanderer Cargo crates
- These are underwater. They are random spawns on the ocean floor off of the dock. You may find some of them between the arms of the dock. You will have to cope with aggressive sea monsters in the area (level 30-32). Crates are a 20 minute respawn.
- Return to Mess Sergeant Akseltz for your reward.
- At least 17s 67c
- One of the following, based on Class:
- Apostle's Wristguard of Resolve (Clerics)
- Channeler's Cuffs of Focus (All Mages)
- Hanshi's Wrist Wraps of the Tiger (Brawlers)
- Knight's Bracers of the Stalwart (Crusaders, Warriors)
- Oracle's Chain Cuffs of Acumen (Shamans)
- Protector's Bands of the Winds (Druids, Channelers)
- Raider's Vambraces of Pure Darkness (All Scouts)
- This quest would appear to scale downward with level (confirmed as having been done as a level 14 quest by a level 14 character)
- The crates that have been picked up eventually reappear - doing the quest in two separate runs allows for avoiding to have to pick up the crates that are dangerously close to hostile creatures.
- Be prepared to deal with almost constant fights with the Kelp Horrors which swarm.