Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
If you worship Brell Serilis, going near the Avatar of Below results in receiving a buff called Blessing of Brell Serilis, which lasts for 5 hours or until death: +100 Max Health +100 Max Power +3% more armor effectiveness against piercing damage
To pull the Avatar, it is suggested that you have your back against the wall as he has a nasty knockback. He continually summons a group of 5 battleworn bugbears (74^^^ Heroic). When you kill them another group will come, this will continue throughout the entire battle. Each time he is down 20%, he will summon a ^^^74 epic x2 and he will begin to heal himself. From a spectator's point of view you may need to kill the epic, before you can attack the Avatar again.
- Brell's Avatar of Below hits a level 25 Warden with 683 mit for 218637 slashing damage. That's about half the damage taken from leaping off the average cliff in the Butcherblock Mountains where he manifests.
- He apparently has a ability "Curse from Below" that causes 100 focus(unpreventable) damage when someone melees him, and perhaps from any kind of hit.
- He appears to possibly heal if someone dies?
- He has the visible buff Hunker Down, as the Guardian ability, rooting whoever he melees.
- He has a visible buff called Brute Strength that gives +75 STR and +33 DPS.
- He has a visible buff called Hardened Constitution which gives +75 STA and +25% Max Health.
- He has a visible buff called Elemental Aura which has a 20% chance whenever he takes damage to cause 113-264 heat and cold damage to the attacker.
- He seems to have nothing to say as of LU46, just a nice blessing for believers.