If you worship Brell Serilis, going near the Avatar of Below results in receiving a buff called Blessing of Brell Serilis, which lasts for 5 hours or until death: +100 Max Health +100 Max Power +3% more armor effectiveness against piercing damage
To pull the Avatar, it is suggested that you have your back against the wall as he has a nasty knockback. He continually summons a group of 5 battleworn bugbears (74^^^ Heroic). When you kill them another group will come, this will continue throughout the entire battle. Each time he is down 20%, he will summon a ^^^74 epic x2 and he will begin to heal himself. From a spectator's point of view you may need to kill the epic, before you can attack the Avatar again.
- Brell's Avatar of Below hits a level 25 Warden with 683 mit for 218637 slashing damage. That's about half the damage taken from leaping off the average cliff in the Butcherblock Mountains where he manifests.
- He apparently has a ability "Curse from Below" that causes 100 focus(unpreventable) damage when someone melees him, and perhaps from any kind of hit.
- He appears to possibly heal if someone dies?
- He has the visible buff Hunker Down, as the Guardian ability, rooting whoever he melees.
- He has a visible buff called Brute Strength that gives +75 STR and +33 DPS.
- He has a visible buff called Hardened Constitution which gives +75 STA and +25% Max Health.
- He has a visible buff called Elemental Aura which has a 20% chance whenever he takes damage to cause 113-264 heat and cold damage to the attacker.
- He seems to have nothing to say as of LU46, just a nice blessing for believers.