- The City of Freeport at ( -115, -18, 271 ) /waypoint -115, -18, 271 for evil-aligned characters
- Qeynos Capitol District at ( 734, -19, 199 ) /waypoint 734, -19, 199 for good-aligned characters
- Quantity Limit: one per character
- House Style/Theme: large, replica of a Freeport building
- Mount Use Within: none allowed
General Prestige Home InfoEdit
Like all Prestige homes:
- You must get a deed first and then travel to the location and "buy" it for zero coin.
- It has no recurring upkeep ("rent") of any kind.
- You can get a portal to place in other homes or (if you have access) your guild hall. The portal allows quick travel between each location.
- You can travel to it quickly if you already own it; press C to open the character sheet, click the Housing tab, locate the house on the list and click the Enter button.
- You can easily tour any Marketplace house by doing the following:
- Click on the EQ2 button in the bottom left corner of your screen
- Chose Housing & Leaderboards from the list
- Click on the Buy Houses tab
- Locate the house you want to look at on the list and you can click the Tour button to see an empty version.
About This HouseEdit
Arcane Academy is a replica of the interior of The Academy of Arcane Science.
The walls in the main room are lined with tall bookshelves. There are two elevator platforms to the left as you enter, one leading up and one leading down. The elevators are activated by a floating lever next to them.
The upper level is essentially a balcony with a view of The City of Freeport.
The lower level consists of two larger platforms, one on top of the other, connected by a few ramps and walkways. The platforms are suspended over a pit. Falling into this pit will teleport you to the base of elevator for the lower floor.
Cost and Item LimitsEdit
- Prices for all Marketplace items is subject to change at any time. Item count limits have changed in the past and can change at any time again.
- Cost: 1350 DC unless you have All Access membership, which grants a 10% discount as of 2016.
- Base Item Limit: 900 decor items and 900 building blocks