Apprentice Elder Yelnar is a tradeskill apprentice
In order to research the recipes this apprentice offers, the crafter must be at least level 90 or above.
The stone to access this apprentice is tradeable and can be found on the broker on rare occasions, but it typically sells for a hefty sum.
- Completing Etch the Stone rewards Yelnar's Research Prism, which must be used to convert it into Yelnar's Teleportation Stone.
- Yelnar's Teleportation Stone is the actual item used to place the apprentice. While the prism is tradeable, the teleportation stone is not, because the stone is the actual no-trade apprentice!
- Should you pick it up to move it you can find it in your inventory, Yelnar's Teleportation Stone is a bright blue bubble icon.
- This tradeskill apprentice has a few recipes for furniture items with high Rent Status Reduction, making them highly desirable.
- Unlike the standard tradeskill apprentices, you can not coach this apprentice or complete tasks to speed up the research process. The process for these recipes is (typically) much longer than those found on standard tradeskill apprentices.
The recipes one can research is dependent on your general crafting class, rather than your (final) crafting class.
Craftsmen (Carpenters, Provisioners, Woodworkers) can research recipes for the following Draconic Knowledge items:
Outfitters (Armorer, Tailor, Wepaonsmiths) can research recipes for the following Draconic Knowledge items:
Scholars (Alchemist, Jeweler, Sage) can research recipe Draconic Knowledge items: