Cross the landbridge at Seer's stone to access the entrance door to this zone ( 94, -60, -394 ) /waypoint 93.58, -60.25, -394.1. The door does not light up as a clickable item, click the door knocker in the center of the door when it says Ancient's Table.
If you are lucky, the door will be unlocked and you will be able to zone in without doing the ring event. If it is locked you must trigger the ring event. (see information at the bottom of the page about the ring event).
This Zone is full of spiders. After you kill the front set, another set will spawn in the back area. When you kill the back set, there is a 50% chance the "Ancient Cyclops" will spawn. He always seems to drop a fabled/master item.
There is a potential named spider at the beginning.
Neither the named spider nor the Ancient Cyclops dropped a chest or loot for our group (level 57-58) as of Dec 2016
- To trigger and complete the ring event:
- Begin clearing the area after you cross the bridge all the way to where the door is. Leave the two Cyclops at the door till last. Note: If the area is cleared and the door is not open, go back to the two guards at the land bridge and kill them or wait for them to respawn and kill them, this will reset the ring.
- Clear the two cyclops at the door, this triggers the ring event. Everything respawns and must be killed FAST. Kill the mobs fast enough and the required mob will pop in the center at the rock.
- Once the center is cleared you will get a message that the door is unlocked!
- Note: If you didn't kill them fast enough, go back out over the bridge, kill some wanderers then go and try again this time FASTER! It is not necessary to kill any named to open the door.
- Note 2: Ancients table was not accessible until the "apostle" name that spawns in the middle was killed for me.