Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||The Moors of Ykesha (AA)|
|Journal Level||77 (Tier 8)|
|Starting Zone||Moors of Ykesha more|
|How to Start||Hail Nesbit at U.J.L. 1.0|
- Put on the Boarfiend Costume you received in the earlier quest.
- Hail Bugluk ( 1578, 456, -2 ) /waypoint 1577.5, 456, -1.5 to turn him attackable. Level 77 ^^ heroic.
- NOTE: Must remove costume and reapply costume during quest in order to be able to make Bugluk attackable. Note: Quest can be buggy, and you may not be able to remove costume. Log out and back in to fix.
- NOTE: Suspend any mercenary you are using before attacking. Bugluk will not run away, instead remaining engaged to the merc. Otherwise, the quest updates normally, and you can evac out to break the encounter or wait for the merc to die.
- Kill Bugluk of the Nuknok boarfiends. When you get him to about 30% health Bugluk will run away.
- Return to Nesbit at U.J.L. 1.0. You will permanently lose the Boarfiend Costume when you complete the quest.