Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||Oakmyst Forest (AA)|
|Journal Level||10 (Tier 2)|
|Starting Zone||Oakmyst Forest more|
|How to Start||Read a poem inscribed on a rock at ( 769, 13, -248 ) /waypoint 769, 13, -248|
- Visit the following locations in Oakmyst Forest described in the poem:
- Sloshed Tree: Tree on island in center of Clearwater Pond with bear cub ( 924, 2, -276 ) /waypoint 924, 2, -276
- Oakmyst Falls: The Western Falls where the frogs are. ( 994, 0, -204 ) /waypoint 994, 0, -204
- Shaded Tail Glade: On hill in middle of the fork near bridge ( 866, 11, -226 ) /waypoint 866, 11, -226
- Fay Overlook: Cliff edge overlooking the Archer's Grove ( 853, 13, -314 ) /waypoint 853, 13, -314
- Teardrop Cave: Go into the Teardrop Cave and step on the island. ( 935, 12, -172 ) /waypoint 935, 12, -172
- The Songweavers Belt
- At Least 1s 51c
|EQ2i credits this article at EQ2 ZAM for some of the info in this article.|