|Journal Category||Kylong Plains (AA)|
|Journal Level||70 (Tier 8)|
|Starting Zone||Kylong Plains more|
|How to Start||Speak to Hraen Vutha in Kunzar's Edge at ( -1373, 24, 516 ) /waypoint -1373, 24, 516|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Go to the 2nd floor of the Satharian tower, Sulassk Post. ( -998, 12, -737 ) /waypoint -998, 12, -737
- Use the Arcanist's Anchor to spawn Thisk Lang. He is a 73-75 ^^^ Heroic. Use the Nerve Toxin to incapacitate him.
- He will hit you at least once, so be prepared. Know where your poison is in your bags. If you stand next to the climbable wall you can jump on it right after you spawn him to avoid being hit. If you set the poison to a hotkey, you can spam it as you jump off the wall in order to kill him before he hits you.
- Note: If you kill the Arcanist without using the nerve toxin, you earn a named AA bonus, but the quest does not update. You'll need to talk to the quest NPC to get a new beacon and respawn the Arcanist.
- Search his body for the Varis beacon.
- Return to Hraen Vutha.
- At least 6g 88s 19c
- Completing this quest gives +600 faction with Residents of Teren's Grasp
- Dark Bargainers Longbow
|EQ2i credits EQ2 ZAM for some of the info in this article.|