Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the equipable ale goggles used during the quest, see Ale Goggles (Equip).
What does this information mean?
- Wearing the Gilin's Ale Goggles, talk to Gurag Bloodwart on the Thundering Steppes dock ( -573, -14, -483 ) /waypoint -573, -14, -483
- Take off the goggles and talk to her again
- Wearing the ale goggles, talk to Smurg Fleshreaper near Gorowyn ( 2164, 22, 1165 ) /waypoint 2164, 22, 1165 (east of docks past Haoaeran)
- Take off the goggles and talk to Smurg again
- Wearing the ale goggles, talk to Tarcha Niba'dn on the Faydedar Watch near Gorowyn ( 2343, 20, 1340 ) /waypoint 2343, 20, 1340 (northwest of the Gorowyn docks)
- Take off the goggles and talk to Tarcha again
- Wearing the ale goggles, talk to Dala Plateheart in Windstalker Village in Antonica at ( -1908, -36, -618 ) /waypoint -1908, -36, -618
- Note : Sometimes Dala will not be visible
- A log out will make her visible again.
- Take off the goggles and talk to Dala again
- Talk to Gilin Rockbreath in the Bar of Brell to complete the quest
|| This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Brew Day celebration, which comes to Norrath each year the week of March 17th.