Fandom

EverQuest 2 Wiki

Adrenaline Rush (Bruiser)

78,948pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share
other resources
LootDB · ZAM · Census xml
EverQuest II Alternate Advancement Information
AAs » Shadows AAs » Bruiser Shadows AAs
Adrenaline Rush Rank (*/5)
Bruiser 1 point
Requires 170 AA Points spent and 10 of them in General tree, 10 of them in Fighter tree and 10 of them in Brawler tree
 
When the bruiser takes a hit for over 40% of their health they have a chance to get a rush of adrenaline which prevents the next physical hit from landing.
 
Passive Spell
 
Effects:
  • Gives the bruiser a chance to absorb the next attack after taking a blow which does 40% or higher damage. The base chance is 10 percent at rank 1 and increases to 50 percent at rank 5.


EffectsEdit

Alternate Advancement Ability Effects by Ability Rank
Effect Rank 1 Rank 2 Rank 3 Rank 4 Rank 5
X% chance to absorb next attack 10% 20% 30% 40% 50%

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.