|Journal Category||Signature (AA)|
|Journal Level||80 (Tier 9)|
|Starting Zone||Jarsath Wastes more|
|How to Start||Hail Izzal Din, in the Jarsath Wastes ( -689, -108, -854 ) /waypoint -689, -108, -854|
- Go back to Izzal Din, in the Jarsath Wastes ( -689, -108, -854 ) /waypoint -689, -108, -854.
- Izzal was amazed at the weapon that I obtained at The Tabernacle of Pain.
- He explained that it is the reformed metal tablets that once held the tenants of marr, but how The Truth of Marr spent a detrimental amount of time within the demi plane known as The Sphere of Malevolence. As a result of that time, it has become corrupted.
- He believes that there must be a way to cleanse the sword and restore it to its prior glory.
- Priestess Wenhaver in North Qeynos at the Temple of Life ( 10, -4, -11 ) /waypoint 10, -4, -11 knew of an old text that may hold the key to restoring the sword.
- According to an ancient text, I am to cure the irascibility of the once gallant item with rings of contrition.
- The priestess also warned me that they must be well guarded or within the clutches of very powerful beasts
- You must acquire the 3 rings of contrition (in any order).
- The Ring of Valor is a quest item looted from the body of Imzok's Revenge in The Protector's Realm
- The Ring of Mercy is a quest item looted from the body of Tairiza the Widow Mistress in The Tomb of Thuuga
- The Ring of Generosity is a quest item looted from the body of Hoshkar in Veeshan's Peak.
- Inspect a ring after you get all 3. Head back to Izzal Din and you're done!
This quest is part of the Paladin Epic Weapon Timeline, and can only be started/completed by a member of that class of at least Level 80.